Reflecting on November

on Thursday 28 November 2013
So it's almost the end of November now and I think it's been one of the busiest months in my job so far. There has been so many big projects throughout this month, the ongoing Movember work has made up a good 70% of my work load along with other big projects. 

However we're exactly a month away from Christmas now and the break of Christmas will be happily welcomed. For the past month my desk as constantly looked something like this...




Looking back through some of the work I have done over this month I have noticed a difference in the way I work and the techniques in which I use to complete jobs. I feel that the quality of my work is increasing every day. 


Two of my most recent pieces have turned out to be my favourite pieces that I have produced this year. One is a logo for a Foundation Learning Vintage Stall and the other is a layout for teaching and business support staff at Middlesbrough College. 


Let me know what you think. 





amdesignproduction@gmail.com



0 comments:

Post a Comment